.: foreword :.

A warm welcome to all Formula One-Hamster Race Enthusiastic!

Welcome to my bloggie!

Navigate around this blog to discover more about the publicity on Rossi.

Happy surfing!

.: me :.

| Tham Kar Mun |
| Publicity Manager |
| Rossi's number one fan! |
.: loves :.

| to stare at Rossi |
| take picture of Rossi |
| everything to do with Rossi! |

.: wishlist :.

| Rossi will be the champion of Formula one-Hamster Race 2007! |

.: friends :.

your link
your link
your link
your link
your link

Credits

Jaco

.: Thursday, April 5, 2007 :.

Hmm..Which Is the Best Method?

The Hamster Race is drawing nearer! I could not express my feelings with words! All of Rossi's team members were overwhelmed with excitement. Well, I am certain that Rossi is the best among the rest! hehe.

As Rossi's publicity manager, my aim is to emphasise the fact that Rossi is the best hamster racer on earth. I will have to convince and assure everyone out there that Rossi will be the champion of the Formula One Hamster Race. Besides, I also want convey the fact that Rossi, our exalted hamster, is irreplacable and unbeatable!

Today i consulted our dearest english teacher, Miss Tan (hehe), on which is the best way to publicise Rossi. Basically, there are numerous ways to do so. After pondering for a while, I listed the most efficient methods that could be used. These methods include:
1. Drawing posters to illustrate Rossi's redeeming qualities.
2. Designing fliers which can be distributed to the public.
3. Last but not least, is to design a mini banner.

There are just too many possible ways that could be used to publicise Rossi. Hence, I will spend some time to think which is the best method to use. I will have to be very meticulous in deciding because this will have a great impact on Rossi. Thus, I shall consider deeply. Hopefully, I can come out with a perfect decision by tomorrow.

Besides, I have also created a CHEER for Rossi!
~Rossi gonna WIN~So Chuck others into the bin~Rossi is the Best~So rock it AW~rock it AW~ GOOOOOO Rossi!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Valuable member of the team posted
@ |3:58 AM|

.: archives :.

April 2007