.: foreword :.

A warm welcome to all Formula One-Hamster Race Enthusiastic!

Welcome to my bloggie!

Navigate around this blog to discover more about the publicity on Rossi.

Happy surfing!

.: me :.

| Tham Kar Mun |
| Publicity Manager |
| Rossi's number one fan! |
.: loves :.

| to stare at Rossi |
| take picture of Rossi |
| everything to do with Rossi! |

.: wishlist :.

| Rossi will be the champion of Formula one-Hamster Race 2007! |

.: friends :.

your link
your link
your link
your link
your link

Credits

Jaco

.: Friday, April 6, 2007 :.

I made a decision! hehe:D

All a day of serious consideration, I came up with a final decision! This is really great! Not only did I know which method to use, but I am also more sure of how to make it a success. Intinially, the three possible ways are drawing a poster, designing fliers and creating a banner.

My decision is to draw a poster to publicise Rossi! A poster is a simple graphic piece which can convey a message clearly. This is exactly what I need! Using a poster, I would be able to illustrate how great our hamster is! I shall design a poster which can portray Rossi as the best hamster racer.Beside being able to show its redeeming qualities, a poster can also convince others that Rossi will be the one who grabs the champhion title for the Formula One Hamster Race.

Moreover, it is also more effective as a poster can easily attract attention as compared to banner or fliers. People would probably throw the fliers away and ignore the banners hanging around. So, a poster will be the most effective and efficient way to capture attention! And ATTENTION is what I need to publicise Rossi!

On the other hand, a poster is a more economical method compared to printing fliers and banners. If i were to choose to use fliers, I would have to print hundreds and hundreds of copies to be distributed to the public. This will be extremely costly. Hence by using a more economical way such a designing poster, I would be able to save on the cost used for publicity. Thus, more money could be used in other aspects such as food, training, and circuit making. That would be fantastic!

In addition, designing a poster is better than designing a banner because a banner needs a lot of time, money and effort to be completed. A banner invloves a more complicated process. It needs someone who is skillful to paint the banner. Since the grand race is just around the corner, designing a simple poster would be the most reliable way! Besides, I would also have to spend money on the paint needed. Thus, it would be rather costly to do so.

Hence, I am certain that a poster will be the best way to publicise Rossi! Next, I should spend some time thinking on how to design the poster and what materials are needed. I am really excited to see how will the poster look like! I promise that it would be the best poster ever seen!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Valuable member of the team posted
@ |8:23 PM|

.: archives :.

April 2007