.: foreword :.

A warm welcome to all Formula One-Hamster Race Enthusiastic!

Welcome to my bloggie!

Navigate around this blog to discover more about the publicity on Rossi.

Happy surfing!

.: me :.

| Tham Kar Mun |
| Publicity Manager |
| Rossi's number one fan! |
.: loves :.

| to stare at Rossi |
| take picture of Rossi |
| everything to do with Rossi! |

.: wishlist :.

| Rossi will be the champion of Formula one-Hamster Race 2007! |

.: friends :.

your link
your link
your link
your link
your link

Credits

Jaco

.: Wednesday, April 4, 2007 :.

Planning for Rossi's Publicity

The Formula One-Hamster Race is just around the corner!This is so exciting and anticipating! Rossi, our almighty hamster, will be showing off its flawless skill soon! So, I will arrange a publicity schedule which suit Rossi perfectly. How should I advertise Rossi? I will have to let everyone out there to know that Rossi is the best hamster that you can ever find! Basically, I am certain that Rossi will be the champion of the Formula One- Hamster Race 2007.

To know more on publicity, I surfed on the internet to find more information on how to advertise. I found out that there is numerous ways to do so. I can make use of the multimedia, posters, and even fliers.

First of all, I will have to decide on which method to use. I should consider on the cost and how effective the method is. Secondly, I should plan and organise so that the publicity will be carried out smoothly. Tonight,I will search more on the ways of publicity. Then ,I shall discuss with my team members to decide on which is the best method.

Today, Vitoria sent me a picture of Rossi. I think that it is the most adorable creature on the earth! I am really motivated to advertise it! I hope that everything will turn out well! All the best to my other team members=)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Valuable member of the team posted
@ |8:58 PM|

.: archives :.

April 2007