.: foreword :.

A warm welcome to all Formula One-Hamster Race Enthusiastic!

Welcome to my bloggie!

Navigate around this blog to discover more about the publicity on Rossi.

Happy surfing!

.: me :.

| Tham Kar Mun |
| Publicity Manager |
| Rossi's number one fan! |
.: loves :.

| to stare at Rossi |
| take picture of Rossi |
| everything to do with Rossi! |

.: wishlist :.

| Rossi will be the champion of Formula one-Hamster Race 2007! |

.: friends :.

your link
your link
your link
your link
your link

Credits

Jaco

.: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 :.

THE POSTER IS OUT! :D

Tomorrow is the H1 race! I am worried that I could not sleep tonight. hehe I am just too excited! haha.People out there, the poster is ready! I spent my whole night drawing it yesterday. However, it definitely worth it! So, here are some pictures of the poster. I hope that you will leave some comment for me to improve on it.Thank you :)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Valuable member of the team posted
@ |2:24 AM|

.: archives :.

April 2007