Navigate around this blog to discover more about the publicity on Rossi.
.: me :.
| Tham Kar Mun |
| Publicity Manager |
| Rossi's number one fan! |
.: loves :.
| to stare at Rossi |
| take picture of Rossi |
| everything to do with Rossi! |
.: wishlist :.
| Rossi will be the champion of Formula one-Hamster Race 2007! |
.: Friday, April 13, 2007 :.
Rossi is STILL our champion
Finally, the H1 race is over. Sadly, we did not win. We got the last place instead. I was really sad to see Rossi being the last in the race. All my team members were depressed to know the results.
However, this is not all. The truth is, trough this race we were able to have stronger bonds among our team member. I believe that this is even more valuable than being the championship. Friendship made is priceless. I really aprreciate Miss Tan's effort for organising this race for us. It is not only about winning but also meant to teach us the importance of teamwork.
On top of that, I would say that we are more determined after the race. Before tha race, we faced several obstacles. Our circuit was not long enough and Rossi was not looking very well. However, all our team members did not give up. All of us did our best to overcome each obstacle. I was really impressed by the power of teamwork.
Last but not least, I would really want to thank all my team members: ally, vitoria, andrea, bern, van, shan qi. You guys are awesome. Without any of you, we would not even be able to carry out the race! Thanks a lot! Through this race, I also get to know each one of you better. And I realise what a great group of friends I have. THANK YOU EVERYONE!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Valuable member of the team posted
@ |5:24 PM|
.: friends :.
your link
your link
your link
your link
your link
Credits
Jaco